With MAHPFCU's Online Banking, you can keep in touch with your credit union accounts any time, from any place life takes you! If you have a computer and a connection to the Internet, you can use Online Banking to check balances, transfer money, and stay connected with your credit union accounts around the clock.
MAHPFCU's Online Banking features:
- Apply for a loan
- Check your account balances
- View the date and amount of your transactions including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and payments
- Verify that certain checks have cleared
- Read messages from the credit union
- Stop payment on a check*
- View your statements online*
- Pay bills online*
- View images of cancelled checks*
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Download transaction information to your money management software (such as MS Money)
- Make loan payments from funds in your accounts
- Set up or change automatic transfers*
- Withdraw funds in the form of a check*
- Set up e-Alerts and sign up for e-Notices*
- Assign nicknames to your accounts
- Adjust how your paycheck and other electronic deposits are handled*
- Review loan payoff amounts and due dates
- Check current loan, savings, and certificate rates
- Open additional savings accounts *
- Buy a certificate*
- Change your password and security questions
- Notify the credit union of your new address or phone number
- Choose personal preferences such as background color, photo album, and starting page
- View annual dividend and interest information
- Go to the Online Banking login page.
- Input your account number and press TAB.
- You will then be required to enter a password. The default password is the last 4 digits of the primary member’s social security number followed by their 4 digit birth year. Example: XXXX1994.
- Once you’ve entered this correctly, enter a new password at least 6 characters in length containing three of the following: one upper case letter, a lower-case letter, a number and a special character.
- You will then be prompted to create three (3) security questions, accept the agreement and create your username.
You're all set to enjoy the advantages of Online Banking!
*Some of these features might require special activation. Ask a credit union representative if you need help!