A Share Savings Account is the first step to becoming a McKesson & Healthcare Providers FCU member!
Your initial deposit of $25 will establish your Share Savings account. You must maintain the $25 balance to be eligible to use the services offered at the Credit Union. Dividends on Share Savings are declared by the Board of Directors monthly.
Federal share insurance up to $250,000 per qualifying account, provided by the National Credit Union Administration.
We have many other savings accounts to suit your needs:
Premier Share Savings
With today's rates continuing to stay low, the Credit Union has created an opportunity for members to increase their earnings potential on share savings accounts. By transferring or depositing money to this higher dividend-earning account, you can maximize the return on your investment.
Our Premier Share (money market) Account will compound and credit dividend monthly. The more you save on this account, the more you will earn.
- The minimum deposit required to transfer or open a Premier Share (money market) Account is $2500.
- The maximum number of withdrawals and transfers per month without a fee is 6 (six).
- If the balance drops below the minimum balance requirement, no dividend will be received for that month.
McKesson & Healthcare Providers FCU's share certificate account lets you deposit your money for a specific period at a higher dividend; your money will grow faster than traditional savings accounts.
- Our share certificates are designated as fixed rate accounts.
- Dividends are compounded monthly and will be credited monthly.
- The minimum balance required to open a share certificate is $2,500. You must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $2,500 to obtain the Annual Percentage Yield.
- Share Certificates will automatically renew at maturity for the same period as the original term at the prevailing rate unless you withdraw all of the funds in your account at maturity or within a grace period of 10 days after maturity.
- Early Withdrawal Penalties may apply if withdrawals are made before the maturity date.
- Please see the "About Your Credit Union Accounts Disclosure" or call the Credit Union for additional information on these accounts.
Special Savings Account
Save for any special occasion with a convenient Special Share Savings Account. A special share type is set up within your member number to separate money for a special purpose.
Some popular examples include:
Vacation Share Account—you can save some of each paycheck for that special getaway with a vacation savings account.
Holiday Club Account—you will no longer have to worry about holiday expenses if you open a special Holiday Share Account and save all year. The balance in your holiday share account will be transferred into your checking (or share savings if you do not have checking) each year at the end of October.
McKesson & Healthcare Providers FCU knows that teaching young people the importance of managing their finances today will be a lesson they will carry for life. We understand that our "youth" is the future for the Credit Union, so we have designed products and services that help prepare them for that future. Some examples of products and services especially for youth are:
- Savings that require only a minimum balance of $5.
- Free Online Banking
- Free Phone Banking
- Free Mobile Banking App
- Checking Account with Debit Card
Call MAHPFCU for additional information!
Apply for Membership Deposit Product Rates Certificate Rates