Please click on the drop-down below to confirm that your profession or employer falls within our field of membership. Healthcare is a wide-spread industry, and there are so many ways you can be eligible for membership! If after reviewing this list you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us!
- Employees of McKesson Corporation or any of their subsidiaries in the U.S.
- Employees of DS Waters, LP, or any of their subsidiaries in the U.S.
- Employees of Change Healthcare, CoverMyMeds, DS Services, Sarah Cannon Research Institute, or any of their subsidiaries in the U.S.
- Healthcare professionals or businesses in Contra Costa, Alameda, and Solano Counties
- Employees, independent contractors, or self-employed people who work regularly in the Health Care Industry in the counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, and Solano that includes the following:
- Assisted living facilities that provide health care services
- Birthing centers
- Blood, organ and tissue banks
- Ambulatory care providers
- Health clinics
- Health rehabilitation centers
- Health maintenance organizations (HMO) medical facilities
- Home health care
- Medical and diagnostic labs
- Medical transcript services
- Nursing homes
- Nursing services
- Offices of
- Licensed therapists
- Pain centers
- Paramedic services
- Medical research facilities
- Pharmacy services
- Rehabilitation centers providing medical treatment
Some of the businesses currently being served include:
- John Muir Health (All Campuses in Contra Costa County)
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
- American Medical Response
Other eligible groups: Spouses of persons who dies while within the field of membership of McKesson & Healthcare Providers FCU; employees of McKesson & Healthcare Providers FCU; volunteers; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of their immediate families or households and organization of such persons.
Applying is easy!
- Pick up an application in one of the following ways:
- Confirm your eligibility with one of our member service representatives.
- When your application is approved, simply deposit $25.00 into your share saving account and you are immediately eligible to apply for any of our programs or services!
Once you're a member, you can maintain your membership for life with activity on the account and by keeping a minimum Share Savings balance of only $25. And with your credit union membership, your immediate family members can also join the credit union and benefit from the same valuable membership benefits you enjoy.